LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/09/13 -- Talon International, Inc. (OTCQB: TALN), a leading global supplier of zippers, apparel fasteners, trim and stretch technology products, will hold a conference call on Monday, August 12, 2013 to discuss its second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2013. The results will be issued in a press release after the close of market that same day.
Talon's CEO Lonnie D. Schnell will host the call starting at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A question and answer session will follow management's presentation.
To participate, dial the appropriate number 5-10 minutes prior to the start time, request the Talon International conference call and provide the conference ID.
Date: Monday, August 12, 2013
Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time)
Domestic callers: 1-877-300-8521
International callers: 1-412-317-6026
Conference ID#: TALON
A replay of the call will be available after 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time on the same day and until September 12, 2013:
Toll-free replay number: 1-877-870-5176
International replay number: 1-858-384-5517
Conference ID#: 10032585
About Talon International, Inc.
Talon International, Inc. is a major supplier of customer zippers, complete trim solutions and stretch technology products to manufacturers of fashion apparel, specialty retailers, mass merchandisers, brand licensees and major retailers worldwide. Talon develops, manufactures and distributes custom zippers exclusively under its Talon® brand ("The World's Original Zipper Since 1893"); designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes complete apparel trim solutions and products; and provides stretch technology for specialty waistbands all under its trademark and world renowned brands, Talon®, and TekFit® to major apparel brands and retailers. Leading retailers worldwide recognize and use Talon products including Abercrombie and Fitch, Polo Ralph Lauren, Kohl's, J.C. Penney, FatFace, Victoria's Secret, Wal-Mart, Tom Tailor, Phillips-Van Heusen, Juicy Couture, and many others. The company is headquartered in the greater Los Angeles area, and has offices and facilities throughout the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, India, Indonesia and Bangladesh.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?