ABBOTSFORD, BC -- (Marketwired) -- 08/09/13 -- One Degree Organic Foods, a family-owned company committed to producing pure food with healthy ingredients, has launched a line of veganic, sprouted and Non-GMO Project verified cereals. The new cereals, with three gluten-free selections, are: Ancient Grain O's, Ancient Grain Flakes, Ancient Maize Flakes, Brown Rice Cacao Crisps and Brown Rice Crisps. All varieties are available now at select retailers in the U.S. and Canada.
"As we considered opportunities to expand our product offerings, cereal seemed a natural fit, sharing many of the same ingredients found in our breads, flours and seeds," said Danny Houghton, vice president of marketing and sales for One Degree Organic Foods. "Our goal is to provide healthy food with traceable ingredients so customers know what they are eating and understand the related benefits of each meal. One Degree Organic Foods' cereals are no exception. All ingredients are 100 percent veganic and traceable to their family farm of origin."
Every Ingredient Has a Story
One Degree Organic Foods' ingredients are sourced from family farms committed to sustainable, veganic methods. Using only organic, vegetable matter to cultivate seeds and grains, farmers retain the integrity and nutritional value of non-genetically modified ingredients.
In addition, with One Degree Organic Foods' traceability technology, consumers can track each ingredient to its origin, ensuring they are never more than one degree separated from partner growers and their stories. For easy tracking, every One Degree Organic Foods product is equipped with a QR code that can be scanned with a smartphone for immediate access to a detailed life story of each ingredient. Customers can also enter the package's alphanumeric code at OneDegreeOrganics.com/Ingredient_Truth.
Wholesome Cereals With Benefits
One Degree Organics cereals are made with sprouted grains and have unique benefits in terms of nutrients, digestibility and flavor. With simple and recognizable ingredients in each box, the natural, unadulterated goodness shines through.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers