President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle celebrated the president's
birthday with a date at a Washington restaurant.
The Obamas dined at Rasika in the northwest section of the District Thursday night, CNN reported. Barack Obama turned 52 on Sunday.
"The president and first lady are going out to dinner to celebrate his birthday," the White House said.
Dinner was finished at about 9:10 p.m., then the Obamas returned to the White House.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod