Luxury German sports carmaker Porsche on Tuesday
reported a jump in first-half profits, boosted by a dividend payment
from Volkswagen and tax refunds.
Post-tax group profits rose to 1.47 billion euros (2 billion dollars) in the six months to the end of June, compared with 1.16 billion euros in the same period last year, said the Stuttgart-based group, which is part of the VW group.
Porsche received a net dividend of 386 million euros from VW plus tax refunds of 326 million euros.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses