Nissan set a July record with U.S. sales of 109,041
deliveries, an increase of 10.9 percent over 98,341 units a year earlier, the company announced Thursday.
"With the launch of the all-new Versa Note, Nissan has now refreshed four of our top-five selling models in just more than a year," Fred Diaz, divisional vice president, Nissan Sales & Marketing, Service & Parts, said in a release. "These all-new models are delivering new monthly highs and providing momentum for the upcoming launch of the all-new Rogue."
The company's Nissan Division set a July record with 101,279 sales, led by its Altima, Versa, Pathfinder and Rogue vehicles, according to an Aug. 3 release. It was the company's fifth monthly sales record in a row.
Sales of Infiniti vehicles in July totaled 7,762, as the brand prepares to roll out the Infiniti Q50 sports sedan.
Rogue sales were up 28.8 percent. An all-new Rogue will launch later in 2013, with production moving to Nissan's Smyrna, Tenn., assembly plant.
June sales of Nissan LEAF were 1,864 units, up 371.9 percent. Sales of the popular electric car, which is also built at the Smyrna plant, are up 353.3 percent since its March debut.
Nissan's operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact