A MYSTERY is unfolding in Pembrey with Sherlock expected to home in on the village. A number of venues in the area could be appearing as filming locations in the hit BBC One drama's third series.
Management at Pembrey Airport, RAF Pembrey Sands and Pembrey Country Park have reportedly been in discussions with the show's creators over using the village for scenes in the new series, currently being filmed and expected to be on screens early next year.
The show's star Benedict Cumberbatch -- who has found international fame since being cast as the detective in 2010 -- was mobbed by crowds of loyal fans who descended on Cardiff during filming in the city last week.
The Star Trek: Into Darkness actor's groupies have travelled from as far as Germany to catch a glimpse of the 37-year-old. Full story - - page 3
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact