"I never think about how other people will respond to the way I dress. Dressing up is all about reflecting how I feel."
Blake Lively in the September issue of Lucky Magazine,I thought actor Kevin Costner was really good in "Man of Steel." What is he doing next? -- P.D.
He co-stars with Chris Pine in the Tom Clancy-derived thriller "Jack Ryan," due out at Christmas; co-stars with Jennifer Garner in the upcoming sports drama "Draft Day"; and co-stars with Amber Heard and Hailee Steinfeld in the thriller "Three Days to Kill," due out in February.
He's filming the drama "Black and White," with Octavia Spencer and the drama "McFarland."
I think Amy Poehler is so talented. Is she also doing movies? -- N.H.
The Emmy-nominated star of TV's "Parks and Recreation" does, indeed, have a movie career: She appears in the upcoming comedy "You Are Here," with Owen Wilson; voices a role in the animated film "Free Birds," due out in November; puts in an appearance, along with many others, including Tina Fey, Nicole Kidman and Harrison Ford, in "Anchorman: The Legend Continues," with Will Ferrell, due out in December; and co-stars with Paul Rudd in the comedy "They Came Together," due out next year.
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy