US President Barack Obama has canceled a planned meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin for next month in protest at Russia's decision to grant asylum to fugitive whistleblower Edward Snowden, the White House confirmed Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1