Oprah Winfrey sure isn't playing softball with Lindsay Lohan.
The queen of talk is throwing some tough-as-nails questions Lohan's way, as seen in a sneak peek of an interview airing on OWN's "Oprah's Next Chapter" on Aug. 18. This is the always-in-trouble starlet's first interview since leaving court-mandated rehab last week.
"Are you an addict?" Winfrey pointedly asks the actress.
She follows up with: "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?"
Lohan's answers are not revealed in the clip.
The 27-year-old star of "The Canyons" left the Cliffside Malibu treatment facility last Tuesday after a three-month stint mandated following charges stemming from a car crash in California last year.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers