Oprah Winfrey sure isn't playing softball with Lindsay Lohan.
The queen of talk is throwing some tough-as-nails questions Lohan's way, as seen in a sneak peek of an interview airing on OWN's "Oprah's Next Chapter" on Aug. 18. This is the always-in-trouble starlet's first interview since leaving court-mandated rehab last week.
"Are you an addict?" Winfrey pointedly asks the actress.
She follows up with: "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?"
Lohan's answers are not revealed in the clip.
The 27-year-old star of "The Canyons" left the Cliffside Malibu treatment facility last Tuesday after a three-month stint mandated following charges stemming from a car crash in California last year.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List