Oprah Winfrey sure isn't playing softball with Lindsay Lohan.
The queen of talk is throwing some tough-as-nails questions Lohan's way, as seen in a sneak peek of an interview airing on OWN's "Oprah's Next Chapter" on Aug. 18. This is the always-in-trouble starlet's first interview since leaving court-mandated rehab last week.
"Are you an addict?" Winfrey pointedly asks the actress.
She follows up with: "What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?"
Lohan's answers are not revealed in the clip.
The 27-year-old star of "The Canyons" left the Cliffside Malibu treatment facility last Tuesday after a three-month stint mandated following charges stemming from a car crash in California last year.
Visit amNewYork at www.amny.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook