CHARITIES and community groups are being invited to share social media tips at a Daily Post event.
On Thursday August 8 at 11am, Helen Harper, the Daily Post's Head Of Audience and Engagement, will be holding a Social Media Cafe at Caffi Cais, Mostyn Broadway, Llandudno.
The main aim of the hour long free event is to discuss how Facebook and Twitter has worked for each of the charities and groups, and to share ideas and tips on how to improve their presence on the web.
Helen said: "The informal event is an opportunity for people to have a chat and share ideas to boost their social media profile whilst enjoying a cuppa."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders