CHARITIES and community groups are being invited to share social media tips at a Daily Post event.
On Thursday August 8 at 11am, Helen Harper, the Daily Post's Head Of Audience and Engagement, will be holding a Social Media Cafe at Caffi Cais, Mostyn Broadway, Llandudno.
The main aim of the hour long free event is to discuss how Facebook and Twitter has worked for each of the charities and groups, and to share ideas and tips on how to improve their presence on the web.
Helen said: "The informal event is an opportunity for people to have a chat and share ideas to boost their social media profile whilst enjoying a cuppa."
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers