CHARITIES and community groups are being invited to share social media tips at a Daily Post event.
On Thursday August 8 at 11am, Helen Harper, the Daily Post's Head Of Audience and Engagement, will be holding a Social Media Cafe at Caffi Cais, Mostyn Broadway, Llandudno.
The main aim of the hour long free event is to discuss how Facebook and Twitter has worked for each of the charities and groups, and to share ideas and tips on how to improve their presence on the web.
Helen said: "The informal event is an opportunity for people to have a chat and share ideas to boost their social media profile whilst enjoying a cuppa."
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.