CHARITIES and community groups are being invited to share social media tips at a Daily Post event.
On Thursday August 8 at 11am, Helen Harper, the Daily Post's Head Of Audience and Engagement, will be holding a Social Media Cafe at Caffi Cais, Mostyn Broadway, Llandudno.
The main aim of the hour long free event is to discuss how Facebook and Twitter has worked for each of the charities and groups, and to share ideas and tips on how to improve their presence on the web.
Helen said: "The informal event is an opportunity for people to have a chat and share ideas to boost their social media profile whilst enjoying a cuppa."
Most Popular Stories
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms