CHARITIES and community groups are being invited to share social media tips at a Daily Post event.
On Thursday August 8 at 11am, Helen Harper, the Daily Post's Head Of Audience and Engagement, will be holding a Social Media Cafe at Caffi Cais, Mostyn Broadway, Llandudno.
The main aim of the hour long free event is to discuss how Facebook and Twitter has worked for each of the charities and groups, and to share ideas and tips on how to improve their presence on the web.
Helen said: "The informal event is an opportunity for people to have a chat and share ideas to boost their social media profile whilst enjoying a cuppa."
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- 'No Good Deed' Defeats 'Guardians' at Theaters
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists