Tiger Woods cruised to a seven-stroke victory Sunday, but that doesn't sniff come close to his greatest margins of victory list:
2000 U.S. Open
At Pebble Beach, he shot three of his four rounds in the 60s, en route to a 12-under, 15 shots better than Miguel Jimenez and Ernie Els.
2002 PGA Grand Slam of Golf
In his seventh win of the year, and fifth straight in this event featuring the four major winners that year, Woods shot a final-round 61 to win by 14.
In this historic win, Woods notched his first major and set records for lowest score for the tournament (18-under), largest margin of victory (12 shots) and youngest winner (21).
2000 WGC-NEC Invitational
Woods shot 64, 61, 67 and 67 to seemingly lap the field by 11 strokes. The 61 was the course record, and personal best, he tied on Friday.
2003 Bay Hill Invitational
He put on a show in Arnold Palmer's tournament by shooting 19-under for the tournament, 11 clear of the field.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy