Tiger Woods cruised to a seven-stroke victory Sunday, but that doesn't sniff come close to his greatest margins of victory list:
2000 U.S. Open
At Pebble Beach, he shot three of his four rounds in the 60s, en route to a 12-under, 15 shots better than Miguel Jimenez and Ernie Els.
2002 PGA Grand Slam of Golf
In his seventh win of the year, and fifth straight in this event featuring the four major winners that year, Woods shot a final-round 61 to win by 14.
In this historic win, Woods notched his first major and set records for lowest score for the tournament (18-under), largest margin of victory (12 shots) and youngest winner (21).
2000 WGC-NEC Invitational
Woods shot 64, 61, 67 and 67 to seemingly lap the field by 11 strokes. The 61 was the course record, and personal best, he tied on Friday.
2003 Bay Hill Invitational
He put on a show in Arnold Palmer's tournament by shooting 19-under for the tournament, 11 clear of the field.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays