Canadian writer, actor and producer Seth Rogen has been tapped to be roast master for a TV special skewering his longtime friend and collaborator James Franco.
The pair began their careers together on the celebrated television series "Freaks and Geeks." They later co-starred in the films "Knocked Up," "Pineapple Express" and "This is the End."
The "Comedy Central Roast of James Franco" is to tape Aug. 18 at California's Culver Studios. It is to premiere Sept. 2.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Atlanta Biology Lesson Compares Evolution With Satan
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- FOMC Minutes From June 17 Meeting: Full Text
- Ford Wrings Mileage out of Three-Cylinder Fiesta
- 7-Eleven Marks Appy Birthday with Freebies
- Ford Recalling 100,000 Vehicles for Safety Issues
- Hispanic Social Media Awards Announced
- Legal Pot Shops Do Roaring Business on Opening Day
- Is Eva Mendes Pregnant With Ryan Gosling's Baby?
- Citigroup Close to $7 Billion Deal in Mortgage Probe