Canadian writer, actor and producer Seth Rogen has been tapped to be roast master for a TV special skewering his longtime friend and collaborator James Franco.
The pair began their careers together on the celebrated television series "Freaks and Geeks." They later co-starred in the films "Knocked Up," "Pineapple Express" and "This is the End."
The "Comedy Central Roast of James Franco" is to tape Aug. 18 at California's Culver Studios. It is to premiere Sept. 2.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed