Canadian writer, actor and producer Seth Rogen has been tapped to be roast master for a TV special skewering his longtime friend and collaborator James Franco.
The pair began their careers together on the celebrated television series "Freaks and Geeks." They later co-starred in the films "Knocked Up," "Pineapple Express" and "This is the End."
The "Comedy Central Roast of James Franco" is to tape Aug. 18 at California's Culver Studios. It is to premiere Sept. 2.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer