Serial entrepreneur and philanthropist, Timothy L. Christian announces the formation of NIGHT FOX ENTERTAINMENT ("NFE") - a new feature film finance and production company. NFE has offices in Beverly Hills, Calif., and Omaha, Neb.
Night Fox Entertainment has been created to finance, develop, acquire and produce live action motion pictures across a variety of platforms. NFE also invests in outside projects involving A-list talent as well as up-and-coming actors, directors, writers and producers.
Night Fox Entertainment will finance and produce up to five feature films annually and will invest in senior, mezzanine and equity tranches to manage and control risks, in order to achieve superior investor returns.
NFE founder, Christian is a successful, seasoned entrepreneur and has made significant contributions to several organizations including, The MixCast Network and WiSe Technologies. Christian has raised in excess of two hundred million dollars in investment capital for various technology and media companies. He is also the founder of OmniMedia Worldwide Ventures, a holding company for media and entertainment related businesses.
Christian has appointed several senior executives at Night Fox Entertainment to include: Ulysses Curry, COO/CFO who brings with him over thirty years of experience in financial services and business management; Rab Butler, Executive Vice President; Jerry Wolff, CCO with more than three decades of experience with branding, strategic marketing and public relations and Nicole Gurnon, Operations Director.
Additionally, Christian has established relationships with several film industry veterans that serve as advisors. The massive experience of senior management and advisors is extraordinary, ensuring Night Fox Entertainment's long-term success.
SOURCE Night Fox Entertainment
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response