Album Features Three New Songs Along with Eleven Hits and Heartfelt Favorites
LEBANON, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Clint Black's When I Said I Do is now available exclusively at all Cracker Barrel Old Country Store(R) locations and digitally on crackerbarrel.com, as well as select online retailers. The Cracker Barrel Old Country Store exclusive album release includes three new songs along with 11 hits and heartfelt favorites from the superstar artist for a total of 14 tracks priced at just $11.99.
The three new songs ("Samantha," "Only a Woman," and "She Won't Let Go") perfectly compliment the classic tunes that fans can rediscover on this CD. Black produced the album (co-producing the track "She Won't Let Go" with his co-writer, acclaimed producer Frank Rogers), and wrote or co-wrote all 14 songs. Other songwriters that co-wrote with Black on this project are Michael Dulaney, Skip Ewing, Kostas, Michael McDonald, Hayden Nicholas, Matt Rollings, Shake Russell, Neil Thrasher and Steve Wariner.
The singer/songwriter performs two duets with his wife Lisa Hartman Black on the album: the title song, a No. 1 hit on the Billboard Country Singles chart that was also named the Academy of Country Music's top Vocal Event of the Year in 2000, and "Easy for Me to Say." Black sings an additional duet, "Our Kind of Love," with Carolyn Dawn Johnson.
"I am excited to share these new songs with my fans alongside some of my favorites from the past," said Black. "I'm proud to join the Cracker Barrel family, and I hope this collection touches the hearts of everyone who visits their stores as much as they touched mine when I wrote and recorded them."
"Cracker Barrel is thrilled to release Clint Black's When I Said I Do," said Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Marketing Manager, Julie Craig. "Clint is an amazing singer, songwriter, and musician, and one of the modern era's most successful country artists. He creates music that reflects all the joys and heartbreaks of life, which is relatable to everyone. We think our guests will enjoy this special blend of Clint's exclusive new songs as well as his popular classics."
The 14 songs featured on When I Said I Do are:
1. "When I Said I Do" (duet with Lisa Hartman Black) - written by Black
2. "Our Kind of Love" (duet with Carolyn Dawn Johnson) - written by Black and Shake Russell
3. "Something That We Do" - written by Black and Skip Ewing
4. "You Made Me Feel" - written by Black and Michael McDonald
5. "Like the Rain" - written by Black and Hayden Nicholas
6. "One Emotion" - written by Black and Nicholas
7. "My Imagination" - written by Black and Matt Rollings
8. "Easy for Me to Say" (duet with Lisa Hartman Black) - written by Black and Nicholas
9. "You Know It All" - written by Black and Steve Wariner
10. "That Something in My Life" - written by Black and Kostas
11. "Half the Man" - written by Black and Nicholas
12. "Samantha" - written by Black - a new recording exclusive to this album
13. "Only a Woman" - written by Black, Neil Thrasher and Michael Dulaney - a new recording exclusive to this album
14. "She Won't Let Go" - written by Black and Frank Rogers - a new recording exclusive to this album
Black is an acclaimed singer, songwriter, musician, actor and entertainer who has sold more than 20 million albums worldwide. He has earned five ACM Awards, two CMA Awards, one American Music Award, is a member of the Grand Ole Opry(R) and has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. CMT listed Black's debut album, Killin' Time, as one of the 100 Greatest Albums in Country Music. Visit his website at www.ClintBlack.com, his Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/ClintBlack, and on Twitter @Clint_Black.
About the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store(R) Exclusive Music Program
When I Said I Do by Clint Black is the latest CD release in Cracker Barrel's exclusive music program. Cracker Barrel has released CDs with a wide variety of artists, some of which have debuted in the top three spots on a range of Billboard magazine's charts including Top DVD Music Videos, Top Country Albums, Top Christian Albums and Top Bluegrass Albums. In addition, An Evening With ... Dolly earned a Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) Gold award, Dailey & Vincent Sing The Statler Brothers won "Album of the Year" from the International Bluegrass Music Association (IBMA) and a track on that CD was nominated for a GRAMMY Award, and Smokey Robinson's Now & Then was nominated for an NAACP IMAGE AWARD. Cracker Barrel's exclusive music program includes CDs with Alabama, Rodney Atkins, Jason Michael Carroll, Steven Curtis Chapman, The Charlie Daniels Band, Ronnie Dunn, Edens Edge, Sara Evans, Bill Gaither, Montgomery Gentry, Amy Grant, The Grascals, Merle Haggard, Alan Jackson, George Jones, Alison Krauss & Union Station, Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out , Craig Morgan, The Oak Ridge Boys, Brad Paisley, Kenny Rogers, Ricky Skaggs, Aaron Tippin, Randy Travis, Josh Turner, Wynonna, and the Zac Brown Band. For details, visit crackerbarrel.com.
About Cracker Barrel Old Country Store(R)
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. provides a friendly home-away-from-home in its old country stores and restaurants. Guests are cared for like family while relaxing and enjoying real home-style food and shopping that's surprisingly unique, genuinely fun and reminiscent of America's country heritage...all at a fair price.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRL) was established in 1969 in Lebanon, Tenn. and operates 624 company-owned locations in 42 states. For more information, visit crackerbarrel.com.
Media: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Jeanne Ludington, 615-443-9115 firstname.lastname@example.org or Essential Broadcast Media Ebie McFarland, 615-327-3259 email@example.com or Scott Stem, 615-327-3259 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.