Russian company Vobis has launched sales of the Highscreen Alpha Rage smartphone at RIN 4,990. The Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean device includes a tetra-core MediaTek MT6589M processor. It features a 4.5-inch screen, 5 megapixel rear-camera and a 2 megapixel front-camera, and supports GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3G.
Most Popular Stories
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Unjustified?: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub