"The mutual cooperation with ONF strengthens the construction of the Commission,' said
CSONC is focused on promoting innovative SDN information and technology within the Chinese information and communications technology (ICT) industry. The Commission integrates theory with their practice and discusses the development and evolution of relevant technological standards. Currently, the organization is supported by nearly 30 member companies including scientific and technological institutions, operators, device suppliers, and large Internet companies.
As part of the relationship, CSONC and ONF will promote SDN and OpenFlow applications to end users in
"The relationship between ONF and CSONC is a collaboration of two organizations dedicated to the needs of networking end users,' said
ONF is the steward of the OpenFlow protocol, which provides the fundamental standard foundation for SDN. The organization offers a multitude of opportunities for more than 100 member companies who comprise some of the world's largest network operators, service providers, equipment manufacturers, end-users, and more. ONF has fostered implementation and deployment of OpenFlow-based SDN through the drafting of implementable standards, frameworks, and migration strategies; prototype demonstrations, interoperability experiments, and PlugFests; and extensive market-education activities.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors