U.S. experts from ANSI members the
Photo omitted. To view click here (http://www.ansi.org/news_publications/news_story.aspx?menuid=7&articleid=3711)
Participants provided U.S. and Chinese perspective on both countries' plans to implement Unique Device Identification (UDI) systems, which are systems that enable the tracking and identification of medical devices. The workshop provided an ideal opportunity for technical exchange and identification of further areas for cooperation.
CMDSA, which reports to the
The report (http://members.ansi.org/sites/intpc/RB/Doc/ChinaRoundtable_Report_MedicalDeviceStandardization_8.26.2013.pdf) from the workshop, including English translations of the presentations, is available in the ANSI Member library.
For additional information regarding the workshop, please contact
TNS 24KuanRap-130831 30FurigayJof-4472356 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects