It’s that time of year again when the leaves are changing colors. And in the spirit of change, VoIPReview.org is announcing this fall’s top five VoIP providers for small businesses looking to switch their traditional landline systems over to cheap Internet calling (also called VoIP).
SoundCurve, a cutting edge business VoIP provider out of
SoundCurve also offers free equipment with their “Value Package”: Their standard SIP-T20 business phone can handle multiple extensions, which makes switching to VoIP fast and easy. SoundCurve is currently offering 50% off the first three months to all new subscribers making fall the cheapest season to join.
Jive offers small business VoIP plans loaded with features that include up to nine extensions starting at a mere
“Vocalocity Desktop”, the Internet Telephony Product of the Year in 2011, comes free with all
8x8 offers web-conferencing over the Internet to communicate with clients anywhere there’s a WiFi connection. Internet conferencing allows up to 100 participants to attend live-video interactions, making it a great way to connect two offices
5. Internet Telephone Provider (ITP)
ITP business VoIP service plans start at
As the chill of fall bears down on late summer, warm up the office with a blazing hot service plan from one of the top 5 small business VoIP providers.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11075522.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter