technology Enhances ACAS 0612 Precision Series of Thin Film Chip Resistor Arrays -->
Built on an advanced thin film technology, the Vishay Beyschlag ACAS 0612 precision resistor array is ideally suited for precision analog circuit, voltage divider, feedback circuit, and signal conditioning applications that require extraordinarily stable fixed resistance ratios.
The device delivers stable performance for automotive electronics, including engine control units; gear box controls; information, safety, power supply, body electronics, and braking systems; industrial electronics, such as energy management, measurement control, steering technology, sensors, scales, and bridged and precision amplifiers; and telecommunication base stations.
The resistor arrays lower costs when compared to using multiple high-precision discrete resistors, while at the same time their stable divider ratio improves the stability of the application. Suitable for processing on automatic SMD assembly systems, the device is RoHS-compliant and compatible with lead (Pb)-free and tin/lead (Sn/Pb) reflow and vapor-phase soldering processes.
Samples and production quantities of the enhanced
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal