CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- Total Energy Services Inc. ("Total") (TSX: TOT) announces that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 (Cdn.) per common share for the quarter ending September 30, 2013 on Total's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable on October 31, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013. The ex-dividend date is September 26, 2013.
Total is a growth oriented energy services corporation involved in contract drilling services, rentals and transportation services and the fabrication, sale, rental and servicing of natural gas compression and process equipment. The common shares of Total are listed and trade on the TSX under the symbol "TOT".
The Toronto Stock Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained herein.
Total Energy Services Inc.
VP Finance and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today