CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- Total Energy Services Inc. ("Total") (TSX: TOT) announces that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 (Cdn.) per common share for the quarter ending September 30, 2013 on Total's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable on October 31, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013. The ex-dividend date is September 26, 2013.
Total is a growth oriented energy services corporation involved in contract drilling services, rentals and transportation services and the fabrication, sale, rental and servicing of natural gas compression and process equipment. The common shares of Total are listed and trade on the TSX under the symbol "TOT".
The Toronto Stock Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained herein.
Total Energy Services Inc.
VP Finance and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free