CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- Total Energy Services Inc. ("Total") (TSX: TOT) announces that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 (Cdn.) per common share for the quarter ending September 30, 2013 on Total's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable on October 31, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on September 30, 2013. The ex-dividend date is September 26, 2013.
Total is a growth oriented energy services corporation involved in contract drilling services, rentals and transportation services and the fabrication, sale, rental and servicing of natural gas compression and process equipment. The common shares of Total are listed and trade on the TSX under the symbol "TOT".
The Toronto Stock Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained herein.
Total Energy Services Inc.
VP Finance and CFO
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista