CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- Todd Montgomery ("Montgomery") advises that on or about August 28, 2013 he acquired through his holding company Mont Strategies Inc. ownership of 21,396,693 common shares of Infrastructure Materials Corp. (the "Issuer") for aggregate cash consideration of approximately $331,434. The common shares were acquired by Montgomery by way of two private off market acquisitions and as part of a private placement of shares from the treasury of the Issuer which closed on August 28, 2013.
Montgomery now owns and controls, directly or indirectly, 61,520,523 common shares of the Issuer, representing approximately 46.5% of the Issuer's issued and outstanding common shares.
This acquisition was made for investment purposes and Montgomery may from time to time increase or decrease his investments in the Issuer depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
Suite 700, 1300 - 8th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 1B2
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief