CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- Todd Montgomery ("Montgomery") advises that on or about August 28, 2013 he acquired through his holding company Mont Strategies Inc. ownership of 21,396,693 common shares of Infrastructure Materials Corp. (the "Issuer") for aggregate cash consideration of approximately $331,434. The common shares were acquired by Montgomery by way of two private off market acquisitions and as part of a private placement of shares from the treasury of the Issuer which closed on August 28, 2013.
Montgomery now owns and controls, directly or indirectly, 61,520,523 common shares of the Issuer, representing approximately 46.5% of the Issuer's issued and outstanding common shares.
This acquisition was made for investment purposes and Montgomery may from time to time increase or decrease his investments in the Issuer depending on market conditions or any other relevant factor.
Suite 700, 1300 - 8th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta T2R 1B2
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World