Xorcom., a privately held manufacturer of business telephony interfaces and appliances based on Asterisk open source software, today announced a new partnership with TelOnline to offer a complete concierge–integrated IP-PBX and PMS (property management system) certified by Micros Fidelio solution in the hospitality sector.
The complete IP-PBX concierge solution saves on inter-company communications and improves efficiencies by integrating with the business’ data network. It leverages existing infrastructure (cabling and up to 1,000 analog phone ports) and is compatible with the leading PMS packages. It includes an integrated call accounting package and all of the Asterisk features.
Win over and delight guests by:
• Customizable guest experience - The guest name appears to the check-in room. Activate guest voicemail box.
• Self-service capabilities - The staff or guest can set wakeup calls. Front desk check-in/check-out service.
• Better customer service experience - Built-in room state system for control of room status and maids.
• Empower guest with instant information - Built-in and fully integrated Call Accounting System with adjustable rate tables
“Our new partnership with Xorcom will allow customer to combine an incredible guest services platform,” stated TelOnline’s President Juan Carlos CastaÑeda. “They will be able to manage all guest service, increase revenues and lower cost while taking the guest experience to a new level.”
Founded in 2004, Xorcom is a privately held IP-PBX manufacturer. Xorcom harnesses the power of Asterisk Open Source IP-PBX – the most rapidly growing telephony platform in the world – to design and produce leading-edge hardware telephony solutions for commercial installations. Today, Xorcom offers the widest and most flexible range of solutions and hardware platforms in the Asterisk market. System integrators, telecom equipment manufacturers, and customer premise telephony and VoIP providers use Xorcom products to provide added value to their end users.
TelOnline is a company that offers and consults specialized solutions in telephony. The tailored solutions include VoIP telephony, iPBX, call centers, automatic dialers, recording systems, embedded software development for telephony, integration and assembly of CRMs, video conference and more. TelOnline is a selected partner of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hotel-telephone-system/telonline/prweb11075655.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL