These reports illustrate how Medium-sized South African businesses in different sectors plan to allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT spend, namely hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications and consulting. The predictions were formulated in
ICT Spend Predictions in
ICT Spend Predictions in Medium-sized South African Retailers - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013 report is available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/268709.html .
ICT Spend Predictions in Medium-sized South African Media Companies - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013 is available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/268703.html .
The general, broad level scope of these South Africa ICT spend predictions and budget reports cover how the medium-sized South African businesses and organizations are allocating their external ICT budgets. These reports help the readers gain a view as to how medium-sized South African businessesí ICT budgets are being allocated by IT function. Each research will help understand how medium-sized South African organizations allocate ICT budgets across internal and external entities as well as provide a detailed breakdown of these South African companiesí estimated budget allocation within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT Services, telecommunications and consulting).
Each report comes with a list of data tables and figures that help understand 2013 ICT spend predictions and budget breakdowns of companies in various sectors in
MarketReportsOnline.com is an online database of regional industry research reports, company profiles and SWOT analysis studies for multiple industries, organizations and market segments. Our sales and research experts offer 24 X 7 support to our customers through phone and email communication.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/south-africa-ict-business/intelligence-reports-2013/prweb11078017.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States