Developed specifically for growing breeding and transgenic laboratories, the Advanced Alerts Module allows users to send custom notifications to designated contacts, such as when animal count falls below a pre-defined level. This critical level monitoring makes tracking animal lines and breeding or replenishment order timing even easier.
The Advanced Alerts Module business logic rules allow customers to control animal inventory levels based on various criteria, including all user-defined fields, animal lines, genotypes and even individual allele values. The module is designed to enhance overall facility communications and monitoring.
For more information please visit http://www.ruro.com/ezcolony .
“We strive to anticipate client needs in this ever-changing research environment,” says
Headquartered in the heart of Maryland’s biotechnology corridor RURO develops state of the art computer software and
For more information please visit RURO online at http://www.RURO.com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11080370.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy