The first is a range of Top Entry Pluggable Terminal Blocks which allow for easier connection and disconnection of the electronics components from PCBs in equipment cabinets and enclosures.
Devices such as displays can be plugged to and unplugged from PCBs quickly and easily. The cables are fitted vertically in line with the screw orientation.
Two versions are available – standard and flanged – in the most popular industry standard pitches of 5.0 or 5.08mm. Sizes range from 2 to 24 poles, with lengths from 10 mm to 121.9 mm.
The flanged models provide protection from accidental disconnect in applications where vibration can be an issue.
These terminal block plugs are compatible with the existing range of pluggable headers. The polarized moldings mate with the CTB93XX and CTB93XX/FL headers.
OKW Electronics’ new Top Entry Pluggable Terminal Blocks are molded in UL94-V0 flame retardant PA66. They have been designed for 0.2-2 mm (
They are rated 16A/320V (UL=300V, VDE-380V) with a dielectric strength of 2kV. The insulation resistance is >2MO.
The new terminal blocks features tinned phosphor bronze connectors with a nickel copper flash brass cage clamp. The M3 wire clamp screws are manufactured from zinc-plated steel and have a torque of 0.5 Nm.
The second new range – 5.08 mm Pitch Panel Mount Terminal Block Headers – has been designed for off-board connections within equipment housings.
These new 5.08mm pitch headers are available in a range of sizes from 2 to 24 poles. Their rising clamp screw terminals are made from tin-plated brass. The wire clamp screws are M3 zinc-plated steel (torque 0.5 Nm).
The new headers are molded in flame retardant PA66 rated UL 94 V-0 and have a working temperature from -40ºC to 105ºC.
• DIN rail enclosures – all of which conform to the DIN 46277-3 (EN 50022) standard for mounting to TH35 type rails (or TH15/G32 rails with an adaptor)
• DIN rail PCB holders for building open interface modules for components including connectors, switches, relays, opto couplers, fuses, diodes, power supplies and analog to digital converters
• glass, ceramic, axial, radial and SMT fuses plus PCB mount, chassis mount and panel mount holders
• Battery balancer ranges to help protect cells during charging in series
• RF products – key fob, handheld and embedded FM systems plus radio modules.
For more information about
Notes for Editors
Toll Free: 866-603-7701
The company is a division of the OKW group of companies. It was founded in 1989 and is based in
OKW is the exclusive North American distributor for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/pcb-terminal/blocks/prweb11069110.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs