Newt Global, one of the premier IT services providers in Enterprise Mobility and Big Data space, has expanded its sales and marketing efforts in US to provide its niche services to new clients. The initiative would significantly enhance the customer service in the region by adding experienced and skilled resources to the company’s current sales team.
Newt Global offers application Development, end to end QA services, large-scale "black box" IT implementations and quality Staff Augmentation. Newt Global is especially known for its expertise in the areas of enterprise mobility, big data and business intelligence. Newt Global’s Mobility CoE has deep expertise with iOS, Android and Windows mobile development platforms. It provides a full portfolio of services required to plan, design, develop, deliver and maintain Mobile Solutions to fulfil needs of end-customers and business partners. Newt Global’s QA CoE has skilled competencies in QA Automation with Mobile applications, VoIP solutions, Network Elements etc.
Newt Global’s innovative flagship product ‘efmfm’ is a market leading solution. efmfm offers real-time tracking solution for BPO, Courier & Logistics and Roadside assistance industry.
“Recognizing that the US market is full of new growth opportunities, Newt Global is strategically adding more resources to the existing sales team in the region,” said
Newt Global anticipates continued growth throughout the region and across multiple industries, supplying more opportunities to provide an effective Product & solutions sales support.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11079565.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency