The firm fixed-price construction contract has a base value of almost
The contract calls for repair or replacement of unsafe, aging or failing electrical components, including transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers and high-voltage conductors. It also calls for installation of two arc-flash reducing 15KV interrupter switches and a new control system at two electrical substations at the center.
In addition, the contract calls for installation of about 13,800 feet of new concrete-encased ducts and 39 new electrical manholes, along with related excavation and trenching.
The contract calls for the work to be completed within one year of the date of the notice to proceed.
Located on the edge of
For more about
TNS 30BautistaJude 130830-4470293 30BautistaJude
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Elizabeth Warren Ends 2016 Presidential Rumors