VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- Shareholders of Midnight Sun Mining Corp. (the "Company" or "Midnight Sun") (TSX VENTURE: MMA) approved all proposals submitted by the Board of Directors to the Company's annual general meeting in Vancouver today.
The four member board is comprised of Robert Sibthorpe, Allan Fabbro, Richard Mazur, and Youwei (Tom) Ye.
Shareholders also voted to set the total number of directors at four, appoint Davidson & Company LLP as auditor for the ensuing year, and re-approve the company's 10% rolling stock option plan.
The board of Midnight Sun would like to thank the Company's shareholders for their continued support.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Robert Sibthorpe, President & CEO
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS NEWS RELEASE.
Midnight Sun Mining Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site