LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- In response to today's decision by the California Superior Court to dismiss all claims made by the Los Angeles Coliseum against Los Angeles based event producer Insomniac and its CEO, Pasquale Rotella, the company's attorney, Gary Jay Kaufman, has issued the following statement:
"We have maintained from day one that the Coliseum's meritless lawsuit was ill-conceived, politically motivated and publicity driven. We are very pleased that the Court recognized that Insomniac and Mr. Rotella's business with the Coliseum was lawful and transparent.
With this civil suit behind them, Insomniac can now focus on doing what they do best -- putting on the world's greatest electronic dance music festivals."
Insomniac produces innovative music festivals and events featuring immersive multisensory environments enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting and sound design, large-scale art installations, interactive circus and theatrical performances, boundary-pushing special effects and pyrotechnics, and fan participation. The quality of our fans' experience is the company's top priority. Insomniac's premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival, is one of the largest, most spectacular music festivals in the world. Insomniac has produced more than 250 music events and for more than 3 million attendees in California, Nevada, Colorado, Washington, Texas, Florida, New York, and Puerto Rico. Founded by Pasquale Rotella, Insomniac has been based in Los Angeles since it started in 1993.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Kirvin Doak Communications
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English