Minister of Power, Chinedu Nebo Monday said the investments recorded in the telecommunication sector since the introduction of the Mobile Telephone services in the country would be dwarfed by investment in Power sector once the on-going reforms in the sector takes firm footing.
Addressing state House correspondents after a meeting of the
According to the minister, "We have substantial amount of funding coming in form of loans from the
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects