VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- Global Hunter Corp. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: BOB) announces a proposed non-brokered private placement offering of up to 180,000,000 units to be issued at the price of $0.05 per unit for gross proceeds of up to $9,000,000. Each unit will be comprised of one common share and one transferable share purchase warrant. Each warrant will entitle the holder to purchase one common share for a period of two years at the price of $0.10.
Completion of the offering is subject to TSX Venture Exchange acceptance. The Company will pay finders' fees in cash and/or securities in connection with the offering, in accordance with Exchange Policy. All securities issued pursuant to the offering will be subject to a four-month hold period from the closing date. The proceeds from the offering will be used to repay loans, finance exploration activities on the Company's Corona de Cobre copper project in Chile, and for general corporate expenses.
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Rudy Brauer, President & CEO, Global Hunter Corp.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements including but not limited to comments regarding the timing and content of upcoming work programs, geological interpretations, receipt of property titles, potential mineral recovery processes, etc. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore, involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
Global Hunter Corp.
(604) 681-4653 or -1866-282-8398
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)