ENP Newswire -
Release date- 29082013 - The first Lumia smartphone to feature metal design detail, the Nokia Lumia 925, lands at AT&T on
This slim, lightweight Windows Phone features a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display made with Gorilla Glass and runs on AT&T's 4G LTE network.
'AT&T has sold more Windows Phones than any other U.S. carrier and the Nokia Lumia 925 makes a great addition to our growing portfolio,' said
The Lumia 925 continues Nokia's tradition of offering outstanding optics and camera features. Its 8.7-megapixel PureView camera sensor includes Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), advanced
Other impressive camera functions include:
Best Shot takes several shots so you can choose your favorite one. It also suggests shots that have the best and sharpest frame.
Action Shot takes one photo that shows a sequence of movement in a single image.
Motion Focus creates an effect that the subject of your photo is moving at super speed by keeping the subject still and blurring the background. Unlike other cameras, with the Lumia 925 you don't have to physically move or follow the action to create a motion blur photo.
Change Faces combines your favorite expressions from a series of shots into a single perfect group photo.
Remove Moving Object lets you erase unwanted details from your photos.
For more information, please visit www.att.com/lumia925.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.