Black-Eyed Peas singer Fergie, 38, has given birth to a baby boy - a first child for her and husband Josh Duhamel, Eonline.com reported
The baby, named Axl Jack Duhamel, was delivered via C-section at the Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles Thursday.
In February, Duhamel shared the news that the couple, who were married in January 2009, were expecting their first child. "Fergie and Me and BABY makes three," Duhamel, 40, posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?