Black-Eyed Peas singer Fergie, 38, has given birth to a baby boy - a first child for her and husband Josh Duhamel, Eonline.com reported
The baby, named Axl Jack Duhamel, was delivered via C-section at the Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles Thursday.
In February, Duhamel shared the news that the couple, who were married in January 2009, were expecting their first child. "Fergie and Me and BABY makes three," Duhamel, 40, posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go