Black-Eyed Peas singer Fergie, 38, has given birth to a baby boy - a first child for her and husband Josh Duhamel, Eonline.com reported
The baby, named Axl Jack Duhamel, was delivered via C-section at the Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles Thursday.
In February, Duhamel shared the news that the couple, who were married in January 2009, were expecting their first child. "Fergie and Me and BABY makes three," Duhamel, 40, posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal