Black-Eyed Peas singer Fergie, 38, has given birth to a baby boy - a first child for her and husband Josh Duhamel, Eonline.com reported
The baby, named Axl Jack Duhamel, was delivered via C-section at the Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles Thursday.
In February, Duhamel shared the news that the couple, who were married in January 2009, were expecting their first child. "Fergie and Me and BABY makes three," Duhamel, 40, posted on Twitter.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low