Cube26, a leader in natural vision and gesture control technology, today announced business and technology partnerships with six of India’s leading smartphone OEMs, accounting for more than 25% of the nation’s smartphone market. Cube26 allows smart devices to supplement their touchscreen interface with touchless controls using Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
The six smartphone innovators who are rolling out smartphones with Cube26 technology are Micromax,
Cube26 will provide the OEMs with features including "Look away to pause" (video player that automatically pauses when the user isn’t watching), "Auto-call" (automatically triggering a phone call when a user brings the phone to his or her ear) and "Touch-less Swipe to answer" (allowing users to answer their phone without having to touch it). These features let consumers interact with their device using the built-in front facing camera, seamlessly, and without affecting the overall experience.
Cube26 also announced that
As a technology demo, Cube26 launched its own video player, the LookAway Player app on iOS earlier this year, prompting over 150,000+ downloads and recognizing over 3 million user gestures. This adoption, which took place without advertising or promotion, demonstrates the market’s desire for gesture recognition technology.
The first smartphones with Cube26 technology are already available from Micromax Canvas 4 and iberry Auxus Nuclea N1.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cube/26/prweb11078043.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts