The CP60 is packed with flexible wireless communication options in 4G HSPA+ (AT&T Certified), 802.11 a/b/g/n, and Bluetooth® V2.1 with EDR. Its embedded GPS/AGPS allows total navigational control. Moreover, CP60 is armed with a 1GHz processor and multiple operating system options in Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5.3. It comes fully equipped with a large 4 GB flash memory and 512 MB SDRAM, which allows for extended storage of data and software. On top of all that, it provides versatile and accurate data capture with laser reader, long range laser reader, 2D imager and 5 megapixel autofocus camera. Aside from all of its advantages, the rugged design of CP60 with IP65/IP67 is proven to withstand harsh environments. It passes 2.4m drops onto concrete and 2,000 tumbles at 1m ensuring durability. The CP60 is built with both power and toughness.
The 9200 series mobile computer is precisely constructed with durability, functionality and flexibility. Being pocket-sized, it’s extremely rugged with IP65 standards and 1.5 m drop onto concrete, which ensures efficiency in harsh conditions. Operating on a 3300 mAh battery, 9200 series can utilize its versatile reader options such as linear imager, laser, 2D imager, and
For more details and specifications regarding CipherLab Mobile Computers and Barcode Scanners or request for demo, please send an email to NASales(at)cipherlab(dot)com or contact our office at 888-300-9779 by phone.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11079590.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal