CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- CERF Incorporated ("CERF") (TSX VENTURE: CFL) is pleased to announce that it has granted 474,300 stock options to directors, officers, employees and consultants of CERF at an exercise price of $2.71.
The stock options have been granted pursuant to CERF's 10% rolling stock option plan and will expire five years from the date of grant. All of the stock options vest as to one third thereof on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the date of grant. Subsequent to this stock option grant, CERF will have a total of 1,039,300 stock options outstanding.
CERF is a Canadian public corporation engaged in the rental, sale and service of industrial, construction and oilfield equipment and waste management and environmental services. CERF trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "CFL" and currently has 16,059,365 common shares issued and outstanding.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Vice President, Finance & CFO
(403) 238-2720 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador