CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 08/30/13 -- CERF Incorporated ("CERF") (TSX VENTURE: CFL) is pleased to announce that it has granted 474,300 stock options to directors, officers, employees and consultants of CERF at an exercise price of $2.71.
The stock options have been granted pursuant to CERF's 10% rolling stock option plan and will expire five years from the date of grant. All of the stock options vest as to one third thereof on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the date of grant. Subsequent to this stock option grant, CERF will have a total of 1,039,300 stock options outstanding.
CERF is a Canadian public corporation engaged in the rental, sale and service of industrial, construction and oilfield equipment and waste management and environmental services. CERF trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "CFL" and currently has 16,059,365 common shares issued and outstanding.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its regulation services provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
President & CEO
Vice President, Finance & CFO
(403) 238-2720 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009