Nick Cearley, Jennifer Cody, Lauren Molina and Will Swenson are to star in the stage musical "The Rocky Horror Show," the Bucks County (Pa.) Playhouse said.
Hunter Foster is directing the show, which will run from Oct. 23 through Nov. 2, with select special late-night showings.
"We are thrilled that this all-star Broadway cast and creative team is as excited as we are to bring this New Hope tradition back to the Playhouse," Producing Director Jed Bernstein said in a statement this week.
Featuring book, music and lyrics by Richard O'Brien, "The Rocky Horror Show" is the musical that inspired the 1975 classic cult film, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."
"It follows innocent couple Brad and Janet as they seek shelter at a mysterious old castle on a dark and stormy night, where they encounter transvestite Dr. Frank N Furter, his 'perfect' creation Rocky, and an assortment of other crazy creatures," a synopsis said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World