Nick Cearley, Jennifer Cody, Lauren Molina and Will Swenson are to star in the stage musical "The Rocky Horror Show," the Bucks County (Pa.) Playhouse said.
Hunter Foster is directing the show, which will run from Oct. 23 through Nov. 2, with select special late-night showings.
"We are thrilled that this all-star Broadway cast and creative team is as excited as we are to bring this New Hope tradition back to the Playhouse," Producing Director Jed Bernstein said in a statement this week.
Featuring book, music and lyrics by Richard O'Brien, "The Rocky Horror Show" is the musical that inspired the 1975 classic cult film, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."
"It follows innocent couple Brad and Janet as they seek shelter at a mysterious old castle on a dark and stormy night, where they encounter transvestite Dr. Frank N Furter, his 'perfect' creation Rocky, and an assortment of other crazy creatures," a synopsis said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast