Nick Cearley, Jennifer Cody, Lauren Molina and Will Swenson are to star in the stage musical "The Rocky Horror Show," the Bucks County (Pa.) Playhouse said.
Hunter Foster is directing the show, which will run from Oct. 23 through Nov. 2, with select special late-night showings.
"We are thrilled that this all-star Broadway cast and creative team is as excited as we are to bring this New Hope tradition back to the Playhouse," Producing Director Jed Bernstein said in a statement this week.
Featuring book, music and lyrics by Richard O'Brien, "The Rocky Horror Show" is the musical that inspired the 1975 classic cult film, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."
"It follows innocent couple Brad and Janet as they seek shelter at a mysterious old castle on a dark and stormy night, where they encounter transvestite Dr. Frank N Furter, his 'perfect' creation Rocky, and an assortment of other crazy creatures," a synopsis said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?