Nick Cearley, Jennifer Cody, Lauren Molina and Will Swenson are to star in the stage musical "The Rocky Horror Show," the Bucks County (Pa.) Playhouse said.
Hunter Foster is directing the show, which will run from Oct. 23 through Nov. 2, with select special late-night showings.
"We are thrilled that this all-star Broadway cast and creative team is as excited as we are to bring this New Hope tradition back to the Playhouse," Producing Director Jed Bernstein said in a statement this week.
Featuring book, music and lyrics by Richard O'Brien, "The Rocky Horror Show" is the musical that inspired the 1975 classic cult film, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."
"It follows innocent couple Brad and Janet as they seek shelter at a mysterious old castle on a dark and stormy night, where they encounter transvestite Dr. Frank N Furter, his 'perfect' creation Rocky, and an assortment of other crazy creatures," a synopsis said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million