Nick Cearley, Jennifer Cody, Lauren Molina and Will Swenson are to star in the stage musical "The Rocky Horror Show," the Bucks County (Pa.) Playhouse said.
Hunter Foster is directing the show, which will run from Oct. 23 through Nov. 2, with select special late-night showings.
"We are thrilled that this all-star Broadway cast and creative team is as excited as we are to bring this New Hope tradition back to the Playhouse," Producing Director Jed Bernstein said in a statement this week.
Featuring book, music and lyrics by Richard O'Brien, "The Rocky Horror Show" is the musical that inspired the 1975 classic cult film, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."
"It follows innocent couple Brad and Janet as they seek shelter at a mysterious old castle on a dark and stormy night, where they encounter transvestite Dr. Frank N Furter, his 'perfect' creation Rocky, and an assortment of other crazy creatures," a synopsis said.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash