Payment gateway services provider Bluefin Payment Systems has launched the QuickSwipe mobile payments Software Development Kit (SDK) for Apple's iOS mobile operating system. Available on iPhones and iPads, the SDK enables third-party developers to use Bluefin's PayConex platform in their mobile payment applications. PayConex includes features such as tokenization and redirection and it provides debit card/credit card/ACH processing and recurring billing.
The SDK interfaces with the IDTECH encrypted Shuttle Mobile Magstripe Reader, enabling software developers comply with PCI data security standards. The SDK also includes test accounts for the development and testing of applications and documentation and code samples for the iOS mobile operating systems.
Bluefin is expected to launch a stand-alone QuickSwipe mobile payment application for software vendors and for merchants in October this year.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low