According to the Agreement, USTDA will grant more than half a mln. USD to "Azercosmos" OJSCo for the purpose of preparation of the feasibility study on the Azerspace-2 Communications Satellite project. The Agreement stipulates the identification of a U.S.-based contractor company for implementation of the study based on the selection procedures to be carried out jointly by "Azercosmos" OJSCo and USTDA. The feasibility study will cover the technical, economic and financial issues of manufacturing of the Azerspace-2 Communications Satellite project together with its orbital injection and operation specifications.
Under the Agreement, the feasibility study is due to be completed by the contractor company by
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws