Today, e2b calibration, an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration and repair laboratory located in
Anytime Assets cloud based asset tracking and management software is available free for e2b calibration customers. This service allows users to do much more than simply track their instruments and tools. Customers are given a secure login where they can monitor the progress of all their calibrated items, view a historical record of the item’s condition and services rendered, and view the item’s certificate of calibration. This can all be done anytime, anywhere due to the cloud technology being utilized in Anytime Assets.
"What sets e2b calibration's asset tracking service apart from others is the availability of inventory photos. This just does not exist in other systems," said
Users of Anytime Assets have deep insight into the condition of their instruments, allowing them to operate at their highest levels of efficiency and safety while remaining compliant. In addition to the photo directory, users can customize the system to fit their needs, get notifications of when a certain instrument is in need of service, view a transactional history which gives them a comprehensive audit trail, and more.
e2b calibration has been growing exponentially in recent years. In the past 12 months, e2b calibration has expanded its scope to include additional capabilities, made investments in new equipment, hired more technicians, and expanded the shop to better serve its influx of customers. In 2012, e2b calibration recorded their highest annual revenue in its history. As 2013 comes to a close the company reports that it is on its way to breaking that annual revenue record this year.
“This is a very exciting time of growth for e2b calibration,”
About e2b calibration:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11072624.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM