Andrea Martin will leave the Broadway musical "Pippin" next month to start work on the new television series "Working the Engels," which will tape in Toronto.
Martin's last performance in the Tony Award-winning musical will be Sept. 22.
A replacement for the role of Berthe in "Pippin" will be announced soon, producers said this week.
The show is currently playing at the Music Box Theatre in New York.
Martin won a Tony for Best Supporting Actress for her work in the show.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November