ENP Newswire -
Release date- 28082013 - MAKS Airshow 2013 - Airbus has undertaken the multi-disciplinary optimization modelling of its aircraft families at conceptual level using software from Datadvance called 'MACROS'.
MACROS is an easy-to-use process integration, design optimization and intellectual data analysis application which helps its users to quickly solve challenging scenarios. The system has been developed not only for simulation, data analysis and optimization experts, but also for all engineers, who want to improve their products and reduce product development time and cost.
'We are convinced that our multi-objective optimization algorithms combined with surrogate modelling capability in MACROS are helpful in aircraft architecture investigations,' said
The recent achievement at Airbus demonstrated the software's capability to process nine objective functions, about dozen degrees of freedom and more than thirty constraints in a timeframe compatible with conceptual design cycles. This tool has enabled engineers to find a set of 'Pareto optimal solutions', resulting in better design choices for the Airbus' family of aircraft with optimum performance relative to their respective seat and range capabilities.
DATADVANCE, a joint venture company between EADS and Russian partners, specializes in in the development of software for predictive modelling, intellectual data analysis and multi-disciplinary optimization. MACROS - its flagship product - is the result of close cooperation with the
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits