U.S. actress Raven-Symone, long rumored to be a lesbian but fiercely private
about her sexual orientation, appeared to come out as gay via Twitter Friday.
"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you," the 27-year-old "That's So Raven" star tweeted.
UsMagazine.com said she didn't elaborate further about what she meant, but re-tweeted a fan who wrote, "She been out, momma just didn't have time for bull [expletive]."
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects