U.S. actress Raven-Symone, long rumored to be a lesbian but fiercely private
about her sexual orientation, appeared to come out as gay via Twitter Friday.
"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you," the 27-year-old "That's So Raven" star tweeted.
UsMagazine.com said she didn't elaborate further about what she meant, but re-tweeted a fan who wrote, "She been out, momma just didn't have time for bull [expletive]."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore