U.S. actress Raven-Symone, long rumored to be a lesbian but fiercely private
about her sexual orientation, appeared to come out as gay via Twitter Friday.
"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you," the 27-year-old "That's So Raven" star tweeted.
UsMagazine.com said she didn't elaborate further about what she meant, but re-tweeted a fan who wrote, "She been out, momma just didn't have time for bull [expletive]."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low