Bigger than life: Of his 50-year film career, John Wayne once said, "I can't remember if I've made 200 or 400 films." In 1956, "The Duke" was the highest paid actor in the world, and Time magazine labeled him "the biggest moneymaker in movie history."
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Existing Home Sales Drop for 3rd Month
- Demi Lovato Leaving 'X Factor' to Return to Music
- Jobless Claims Climb by 10,000 in Week