The aviation IT product portfolio comprises of two categories of solutions: enterprise and mobility solutions. Enterprise solutions include products for crew management, route profitability analysis, loyalty management, inflight catering, aircraft maintenance planning and crisis management. Mobility solutions include products for pilots, cabin crew and flight dispatchers.
The extensive product portfolio aims to address critical airline business functions, which have a direct bearing on service quality, operational efficiency and strategic decision making. These products provide competitive advantage to an airline through comprehensive functional features complimented by open technology platforms. Functionally rich and user-friendly, the innovative and technologically advanced products are expected to fill gaps in the IT applications portfolios of many airlines and provide an edge over competitors.
“These solutions have played a key role in enhancing customer service & operational efficiency of
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs