Romanian electronics company Visual Fan, which sells products under the Allview brand, introduced Smart2View, an innovative technology that allows end-users to transfer content from their smartphone or tablet to any TV with a HDMI port via a wireless display adapter.
Concomitant with introducing Smart2 View, Allview launched two mobile devices which are compatible with this new technology, namely the H2Qubo dual-SIM smartphone and the Viva H8 tablet. H2Qubo features a Quad Core 1.2 Ghz processor, VR SGX 544 graphic processor and OV 5647 photo camera of 5-Megapixel. The Viva H8 tablet has the same characteristics of Allview tablets from the Viva product range and adds 3G, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. Both devices are powered by Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean. H2Qubo can be purchased at the price of RON 949 with Smart2 View or at RON 849 without this technology, while Viva H8 is offered at RON 1,099 with Smart2 View or at RON 999 without it.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets