technology Enhances ACAS 0612 Precision Series of Thin Film Chip Resistor Arrays -->
Built on an advanced thin-film technology, the Vishay Beyschlag ACAS 0612 precision resistor array is ideally suited for precision analog circuit, voltage divider, feedback circuit, and signal conditioning applications that require extraordinarily stable fixed resistance ratios.
The device delivers stable performance for automotive electronics, including engine control units; gear box controls; information, safety, power supply, body electronics, and braking systems; industrial electronics, such as energy management, measurement control, steering technology, sensors, scales, and bridged and precision amplifiers; and telecommunication base stations.
The resistor arrays lower costs when compared to using multiple high-precision discrete resistors, while at the same time their stable divider ratio improves the stability of the application. Suitable for processing on automatic SMD assembly systems, the device is RoHS-compliant and compatible with lead (Pb)-free and tin/lead (Sn/Pb) reflow and vapor-phase soldering processes.
Samples and production quantities of the enhanced
Vishay Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/vishayindust
Link to datasheet:
Link to product photo:
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend