Uplogix Local Management solutions are now available for federal acquisition through the NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) program, a multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle for IT products and product-based services. The listing makes it easier for federal organizations to procure and implement Uplogix in their distributed networks for remote access, out-of-band management and secure automation.
The Uplogix platform is FIPS 140-2 compliant and simplifies routine administration, maintenance and recovery tasks—securely and regardless of network availability. Standing alone or augmenting existing centralized management tools, Uplogix provides the configuration, performance and security management automation functions that are best performed locally. Integrated out-of-band capabilities ensure network administrators always have a secure connection to even the most remote gear.
Federal customers for Uplogix include both military organizations and civilian agencies utilizing Local Management in environments from branch offices and data centers to the battlefield.
The 38 pre-competed Contract Holders in NASA SEWP offer a wide range of advanced technology including tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud based services; video conferencing systems and other IT and
For more information on Uplogix on SEWP, see the SEWP website at sewp.nasa.gov.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11076994.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal