Avnet Embedded, a division of Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas, a business region of
TechNexion manufactures a wide range of embedded boards and System-on-Modules following the popular Embedded Design Modules (EDM) standard featuring ARM-based processors from
Adding TechNexion s low-cost embedded system products gives us a great tool to help our customers reduce costs and shorten their product development cycles, said
By bringing our products to Avnet Embedded s wide technology product portfolio and integration expertise, we expect to enable a greatly expanded customer base that is looking for modular solutions and our EDM based product lines, said Marcel vandenHeuvel, managing director of TechNexion. Together with Avnet Embedded we can enable more OEMs to find cost-effective embedded computer solutions without having to sacrifice quality.
As an advocate of open hardware and opensource software, TechNexion provides original design manufacturer (ODM) engineers with easy-to-use EDM evaluation kits that include sourcecode and demo versions of Linux, Yocto and Android and include detailed high-quality documentation, schematics and application implementation examples to assist engineers at ODMs to quickly implement and take advantage of the latest technology in their end equipment.
Industries using TechNexion products include ODM/OEM, automation and process control, gaming, digital signage, multimedia streaming and advertising, communications, network communication and security industries.
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs