As attracting talent becomes increasingly competitive,
“Successful candidates become successful employees,” said
Using principles such as gamification, networking, collaboration, portability, and integration with existing career profile sites such as LinkedIn, the new UltiPro Recruiting enables applicants to build a holistic online presence with an organization versus a one-dimensional resume. This new approach to candidate engagement will allow companies to assess not just skills and experience but qualities that more effectively determine long-term success with an organization — such as innate competencies, behaviors, motivation, and future career potential.
UltiPro Recruiting was built using innovative user-experience design principles, including ethnographic research about job seekers and recruiters, real-world observation of candidate interactions with the online job application process, eye-tracking technology, and input from Ultimate’s existing customers. “UltiPro Recruiting behaves and feels very different from other recruiting technologies because we designed the solution to take our customers beyond the traditional resume-driven process,” noted Rogers.
Highlights of the new UltiPro Recruiting solution include:
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low